Hi Paul (world)

Attached is a gif with the trapeze handles measurements, and also some
pictures so you can see how to build it. The black stuff on the handle
is just pro-grip.

The tubes are the standard ones used for water.

You need another version of the clam cleat that what you have today, you
need one without the wheel in the top, I cant remember the Part-number.


Extracted from a recent discussion in yahoogroups/contender

Updated Friday 1 April, 2005